Thursday, May 29, 2008

Last weekend, 24/05/08, I was lucky enough to present at the Mining Careers Stand at the Brisbane Careers & Employment Expo.

Among many things, it became very clear how many people want to drive a truck on a mine site :) Me being me, I pushed the engineering and physical sciences relevant to the minerals industry.

Thanks must go to Rebecca May for giving me the opportunity to speak to such a wide variety of people (particularly young'ns) on a range of career related issues. Furthermore, a big thank you must go to all the visitors to our stand (I gave a card to a few of you...with regards to my site, as I told you, nothing special but I'm working on it, check it out every now and again).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Damain,
I am also interested in working for mining company but have no idea where to start and what to do. I am a Thai who got a Work and Holiday visa and planing to go to Australia. Can I have your email address or MSN? Can we talk more or be friends? Thanks..well, my email&MSN is m46eg@hotmail.com
M